New year | New blog

12:58 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 
 
 
 
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying your new year so far. I know I am. I wanted to do a quick update. This may be your first time to my new blog or a reader of the old one. Either way thank you for your support. With this blog it's going to be a bit different. As of right now I don't have a regular posting schedule . I will let you know as time permits but all the content will still be the same. Everything I love to share will still be here. You know: decorating, natural hair, beauty, fashion, family, my YouTube channel,  etc. The main reason for the new blog was really to connect the name (ChicTiff) I think it makes more sense in the online world. Also for the blog to have a more focused direction. I feel it's easy to get off track because you want to have content, but I want to have quality content for you all. So I have a lot in store that I can't wait to share. I'll have an update real soon and if you have any questions please leave them below. Thanks! Have a great day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Pinterest

Tumblr