Going natural...again

3:31 PM




This is my second time going natural and I have to say it's been different this time. Almost harder but I feel like I've learned a lot and wanted to share my journey. I cut all my hair off back in October of 2015. That's when I took that pic above. This time around I thought it would be easier with my experience but it wasn't going that way. My hair just wasn't growing as fast as I thought it would and it didn't seem as healthy as before either. So fast forward to now and I really think I figured out the solution and want to document it here. I'll give updates, product reviews, and all the info I learned along the way. So stay tuned and please leave any questions below if you have any. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Pinterest

Tumblr